Two for One Auditions!
Winter Wonderland & The Great American Trailer Park Musical
October 28/29 - 7:00 p.m. at the Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing Arts
Audition Requirements: All roles are open. Prepare TWO songs. A Christmas Holiday Song for Winter Wonderland and a Pop/Country Rock Song for The Great American Trailer Park Musical. Bring sheet music or CD with you. Accompanist provided. You will be asked to move/dance – please be prepared with comfortable clothing and shoes you can dance in.
If you have a funny story, skit or monologue about the December Holidays – please share with us at the audition.
Call Backs: Select individuals from the Monday and Tuesday auditions will be asked to return on Wednesday, October 30th at 6:00 pm for a call back audition. You may be asked to sing selections from the shows. If you are not asked to attend the callbacks, it does not necessarily mean you will not be cast in the show or shows you are auditioning for.
Notification: Roles will be offered by Friday, November 1, 2013.
Rehearsals for WINTER WONDERLAND begin Sunday, November 3rd.
Rehearsals for THE… TRAILER PARK MUSICAL begin Sunday, January 5th.
Anticipated rehearsals are Sunday - Thursday 7 pm- - 10pm
We do not anticipate needing all actors at all scheduled rehearsals until the final week of rehearsals. A detailed schedule, with dates and times and those REQUIRED to be at rehearsals, will be provided throughout the rehearsal process. However, please mark these dates on your schedule accordingly and make every arrangement necessary to attend all rehearsals and performances. Due to the requirements of this, and all productions, no one can be excused from any technical rehearsal or performance. If potential conflicts arise prior to rehearsals beginning – actors are asked to contact their stage manager immediately. If potential conflicts arise during the rehearsal process – you will notify your stage manager. The success of the production is impacted by the great attendance, discipline and accountability of all cast and crew at all scheduled rehearsals and performances
- CASTING REQUIREMENTS - WINTER WONDERLAND
- The number of cast members will be determined by the audition process. A cast member may be in 1 number or 10 numbers as determined by the needs of the production.
- Casting Requirements - THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL
- 2 men & 5 women
Jeannie Garstecki – 35-45, agoraphobic who hasn’t left her trailer in years.
Norbert Gartstecki – 35-45, Jeannie’s toll booth collecting husband
Pippi – 28-35, a professional stripper
Duke – 24-28, Pippi’s obsessive, possessive & excessive Magic Marker-sniffing boyfriend
Betty – 38-50, has known Jeannie & Norbert since they met in high school and runs the trailer park leasing office Linoleum – 30’s, a fiery self-absorbed smart-ass who hints at a wild, rock-and-roll past
Pickles – 17, an airy, sweet, blissfully ignorant & perpetually, hysterically pregnant newlywed
Technical Rehearsals (Production Week)
Cast and Crew members are required to be at all technical rehearsals.
For WINTER WONDERLAND begin Monday, December 16th.
For THE… TRAILER PARK MUSICAL begin Sunday, February 9th.
Performance Dates: All cast members are required to be at all performances.
Performance dates for Winter Wonderland
- Thursday, December 19 - 7:30pm
- Friday, December 20 - 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 21 - 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 22, 2:00pm
Performance Dates for The...Trailer Park Musical
- Friday, February 14 - 7:30pm
- Saturday, February 15 - 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 16 - 2:00pm
- Thursday, February 20 - 7:30pm
- Friday, February 21 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, February 22, 7:30pm
Technical Crew Call Dates: All company members are asked to participate in at least 2 crew calls other than strike.
- Saturday, November 9, 16, 23 - 10 am
- Saturday, December 7,14, - 10 am
- Saturday, January 11,18, 25 - 10 am
- Saturday, February 1,8 - 10 am
- Sunday, December 22 - STRIKE - all company members are required to participate in STRIKE
- Saturday, February 22 - STRIKE - all company members are required to participate in STRIKE